Tuesday, June 22, 2010

*Our Exciting Weekend*

This past weekend was very busy for both of us, but very fun!  We started off on Friday going to a BBQ for Juan Diego's Drill Team.  I am so lucky to be a coach of those girls, as well as coaching along side Meghan.  She's an incredible head coach and teaches me something new each day on how to be better.  Following the team BBQ, Ryan and I went to an open house/BBQ at Britnie and Chris' adorable new house.  It was fun to hangout with all of our friends and catch up on everything.  (Which by the way I think I've forgotten to share that we went boating on Sarah and Andrew's boat a couple weekends ago, and I got in the water once again.  This time we tried wake surfing, and I was able to get up!  This was a very exciting moment for me.)

Starting Saturday, Ryan and I did our weekly routine and went to the gym in the morning.  I did my Zumba class and Ryan played basketball.  After my Zumba class Cassi and I were able to put the finishing touches on Juan Diego's hip hop routine, which is going to be AMAZING if I do say so myself!  I'm very excited to see them perform and compete it.  After the gym, Ryan and I drove by T-Mobile and found out all their cell phones were FREE for that day.  So I have now switched to T-Mobile on a family plan with Ryan and we both got new phones.  The My Touch 3G Slide.  It's an incredible phone and since then Ryan and I haven't stopped playing around with them. 

Saturday night we went to my cousin's concert, who is absolutely amazing!  He performed at a festival held at Canyon Rim Park.  There were so many people there cheering him on and everyone loved his music.  Cam was a great performer!  Here is a link to his website if any of you are interested. 

Cameron Rafati

Also this weekend Ryan and I planted flowers in our yard.  Now our garden doesn't look as sad as it used to.  I have a new respect for people that have beautiful gardens and keep their flowers looking amazing the whole summer.  It's very time consuming :).  But now we fit in with the rest of the houses on our street.

Zagg had their grand opening of our Retail Store yesterday and WOW what an event!  We had so many people show up for the ribbon cutting ceremony.  It was very fun.  Crimson Line came as a special guest along with Rulon Gardner, an Olympic Gold and Bronze Medalist. 

More exciting news...Ryan received a promotion at GE.  He will now be a Sourcing Project Leader.  I am so proud of him.  He's been amazing at the job he has now, but it's time for him to move on to bigger and better things.  He starts training for this new position next week. 

2 comments:

  1. Yay Jenni got a blog! You and your husband are too stinkin cute. Looks like life is great for you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Ryan! That is exciting news. We are excited to see you guys next week.

    ReplyDelete