Our first blog... Ryan and I got married on August 8, 2009 and things are going great. It seems to have flown by that we've been married for over 9 months.
I graduated from the U of U on Friday May 7th in Consumer and Community Studies with a Business minor. No more school!!! Thank you to all of you who showed your love and support. I really appreciated it! Ryan only has 3 classes left at Westminster until he graduates in Marketing in December of this year. Both of us graduating in the same year...pretty exciting!
We just bought a town home in Midvale that we absolutely love. It's been so fun to actually have a place of our own to call home. We've been in our new place for about 3 weeks now and it's coming together, but yes we are still living out of boxes.

No comments:
Post a Comment