Let's be honest, Ryan and I are terrible at "blogging". So much has happened I feel like I can't cover it all. The biggest thing that's happened to us since our last post is...WE GOT A DOG! Her name is Phoebe and she is such a wonderful puppy. She's the smartest dog I've ever had. You teach her one command and the next day she knows it perfect. We got her in Heber after ZAGG's Christmas Party, and Ryan's parents ended up getting her sister as well. She is absolutely incredible and is growing so fast. In 3 weeks she doubled in size from 9 pounds to 20 pounds. A puppy is definitely a lot of work, now we know what raising a kid is like! All of you parents out there, I admire you!!!
In December I started teaching Zumba at the Life Centre in Sandy, and oh my gosh I LOVE it!!!.. It's so rewarding to be teach a class and watch the students catch on to your choreography and smile while they do it. To know that people are having so much fun while they work out is so rewarding.
Moving on...Ryan had surgery on his ankle on December 21 and is doing wonderful. He has been attending physical therapy and they are kicking his butt. The recovery is 4-6 months and he is only at a month and a half. But Ryan is at the gym every night shooting hoops or lifting, he's so dedicated. I'm incredibly proud of him for all of his hard work to get back to full strength.
In January I had the opportunity to travel to Las Vegas with ZAGG to work at the Consumer Electronics Show. This show is the biggest electronic convention in the world. I was able to coordinate all of the appointments and meetings with our Sales Team, and also coordinate all of the activity on the floor. It was a great bonding experience for all of us and to be honest...there are some HILARIOUS people that work at ZAGG...I love it!
I know it's not Valentines Day yet, however I already gave Ryan his present. I bought 9th row seats to a Jazz game along with Sponsor Room passes. We had a blast! We love Jazz games but are always used to sitting in the upper bowl, and what a difference it is to sit lower bowl. You feel like you are in the action instead of just watching it from overhead.
This past weekend was a big one...State Drill and the Superbowl. First let's start with State Drill. My cute Juan Diego girls did amazing. They are so talented and every time they perform they leave their heart on the floor. I am so proud of all of their accomplishments this past year and their dedication and hard work. In my two years there at JD I've never seen the girls do that well while competing. I'm so lucky and blessed to be apart of their program.
Next...the Superbowl. Ryan and I decided to have people over at our house since we have our theater in our basement and rarely use it. And wow it was a success! Spencer, Tori and Sadie came over, along with Jaime and Matt, Karli and Scotty, and Kyle and a few of his friends. We had a great time. The best part of that whole night was watching Sadie and Phoebe play together. When we first got a dog, Ry and I were worried about how she would react when we had children, and well...we aren't worried about that anymore. Phoebe was letting Sadie lay on her and play with her. It was the cutest thing. I can't believe how gentle Phoebe was...even though she's only 3 month old I feel like she new to be careful with a baby. I've never seen her that calm in my life (besides when she's sleeping).
Hopefully we can be better at blogging and write more often. Life is crazy with everything we have going on, but it's nice to document everything so others can feel apart of it.
Have a great day!


No comments:
Post a Comment