Friday, August 20, 2010

*One Year Anniversary*

It's been quite a while since we've last updated our blog, so here is a run-through of what we've been up to.


On July 4th we went to Snowbird with Spencer, Tori and their cute baby Sadie.  We had great pancake breakfast and had the opportunity to go on the Tram afterwords.  We had a great time.



For the 24th of July we went to dinner at Ruby River and had a long and heated discussion over the Utah BYU rivalry.  (Really this is the only thing Ryan and I argue about.)  Following our lovely dinner we we to the Real Soccer game and watched fireworks.

Some exciting news...Ryan got rid of the Mazda and bought a Nissan Titan truck.  He's wanted a truck for so long, so he deserved it.

Next on our list of activities is our ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!  We had the best weekend ever!  First Ryan and I gave each other presents.  I made Ryan a Jazz quilt.  It has pictures of us at Jazz games on it along with pictures of all the past logos and of coarse the Jazz Bear.  I never realized how time consuming a patchwork quilt is...but it was so fun to make and he loved it!  Ryan gave me the most adorable pink Fossil watch and 2 tickets on the floor to go see "So You Think You Can Dance" in November.   He spoils me way too much!  What a sweetheart!!!

To celebrate we went to Park City and road on the Alpine Slide and the Alpine Coaster.  We tried to race on the Alpine Slide, however right from the start Ryan disappeared down the mountain as I was still at the top of the hill.  He clearly beat me.  Then we headed over to Main Street for dinner and also browsed at all the Arts Festival displays.  We stayed in Park City that night and then drove home the next morning and stopped to eat breakfast at Ruth's Diner.

I'm so lucky to be married to Ryan.  He's such an amazing guy and makes me smile and laugh every single day.  I truly cannot imagine my life without him.  He's my soul mate and best friend and I can't wait for our relationship to grow even more.

So much has happened this past year...I can't wait to see what lies ahead for our future.

No comments:

Post a Comment